- Trey turned 26 the other day and even though it was a very low key day, it was perfect. I woke up early, found that I didn’t have the letters I needed to spell what I needed to spell in a banner, and made him two pumpkin pies (his absolute favorite dessert). Our entire apartment smelled like autumn, and it got me so jazzed for the cold weather, as if I weren’t jazzed enough already. So, he woke up to pumpkin pie, and the promise of coffee and HERO donuts, which are his second favorite dessert. The rest of the day included resting, driving around the city, going to the movies, and watching more movies.
- I took a long break from the no gluten/no dairy thing that I was doing (mainly so that I could eat an entire apple pie by myself, and a TANK of cheese dip), but I’m starting it up again and I’m excited.
- I’m so ready for fall. I just can’t even talk about it. Too excited.
- I have decided that when I want to break from my gluten/dairy thing, I’m going to make a pie. 1. It gives me pie, which is my favorite. 2. It makes me bake, which I love to do and wish I did more. 3. It gives me pie, which is my favorite.
- I AM SO READY FOR FALL. Still can’t talk about it.